Update summer 2021
- direct purchase (like those of you who purchased this as part of your ticket for the live event in June 2020)
- with access to ongoing, active support of the Issues in Hospital-based Practice series. Go here to sign up for this expanded access.
- As part of the "Big Bundle" access in the Tier 2 version of the new (as of Sept 2021) HHP community discussion platform. For how to access Tier 2 membership level, go to this post.
Check your email access and permissions
Please note that updates to this resource are sent out by email via this Teachable platform to the email on the profile you use to access this resource. If you check the "opt-out" option for email communications on your profile, you will not receive the email updates sent via this method. If you choose to opt-out but want to see updates, I recommend you log in monthly to notice any updates and check the latest HHP email newsletter for any updates mentioning "telehealth". However, the main HHP email newsletter is not specific to this resource and will not contain all updates to this resource. To access all updates, stay opted in by email.
What this is (May/June 2020)
This is a resource for the event, Telehealth Roundtable for Hospital-based Acupuncture Programs. The event is scheduled for Saturday, June 20th, 2020, from 0900 -1100 as a live event via zoom.
The goal of creating this resource is to share the community wisdom to help everyone grow, create standards, and respond in the best way possible to this unusual healthcare crisis.
The cost is to help support the creation and maintenance of this resource.
Peace to all my colleagues as you surf the changing tides of this pandemic. I hope this resource is helpful to you. --Megan
Megan is an integrative medicine practitioner, traditional Asian medicine specialty. She graduated from Bastyr University in 2006 with a Master of Science in Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (MSAOM) and is a national board-certified Diplomate of Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM).
She volunteers as director of The Hospital-based Practice Handbook Project (HHP) for Acupuncturists and their Hospital Sponsors. The HHP is a nonprofit community resource project.
Her website is: https://www.thehospitalhandbook.com/
StartPre Event Video: Why Telehealth? What is the Potential for Programs in IH Paradigm? (20:39)
StartAllina's Inpatient Telehealth During COVID-19 (10:19)
StartCHM & Telehealth with Galina Roofener (28:19)
StartVHA Telehealth & Acupuncturists with Juli Olson (31:01)
StartJohn Burns: TCM Telehealth Programs & Process (19:28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Thank you for supporting this resource. If you found this helpful and want to support or even sponsor more HHP community discussions, here are the options on our website:
- Support the Project (from virtual coffee to sponsoring the entire outgoing costs of a session)
- Issues in Hospital-based Practice webinar series
- Join the HHP community discussion platform (new platform as of Sept 2021)
Thank you for supporting this community resource project. :)